Tips to crack CAT 2012
Well everyone get set for most awaited exam in India, everyone is prepared & tighten his belt for CAT 2012. It’s a time when candidates ready to crack CAT 2012 which is gate way to take admission in IIMs – most reputed management institute in India. As you all know that CAT is now computer based exam and this year it has two sections only Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation ((QA & DI), Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (VA & LR). Each section has 30 questions and 70 minutes. Once fist section have completed candidates will get second test paper after that they were not able to edit or solve first test paper anymore.
Considering the fact that CAT is one of the most popular & competiveness exam in India. Candidates need to plan in a systematic way to Crack it. I know it’s not a time to make a schedule for Cat Exam 2012 but it’s time to make new strategies & new techniques which will work in CAT 2012 don’t go with the short cuts follow some strategies given below:-
1. Review everything deeply which you have already done & start with basics with both sections (QA & DI) and (VA & LR).
2. Make strong your Vocabulary section by reading newspaper & magazines.
3. Complete you fundament of Mathematics concept which is fraction, integers, percentage, algebra, ration, permutation, combination, etc. also practicing of large calculation with short cuts.
4. Time management is key of success in any exam in life so make it as effective as you can don’t scared by tough questions and also don’t take easy questions in lazy way.
5. Read the question carefully. Doesn’t Judge the question or make assumptions just solve it.
6. Don’t spending time on those questions which will fetch more time, leave it for the last.
7. There are many sites available on Internet where you can take online CAT test for practicing.
8. Remember that practicing the key of success be calm in the examination hall , be impatient just give your best, take only those questions in which you have confident, no assumptions.
Click to more Info about MBA Entrance Exam
All The Best!